Power Bands are the perfect tool to support your workout!
Power Bands, also known as resistance bands, are a versatile tool for different workouts. Thanks to their different resistances, you can make use of the bands in countless ways:
- The bands can be used as assistance when doing pull ups or chin ups. During these, the bands can support you when you pull yourself upwards.
- With the Power Bands you can change the resistance profile of exercises such as squats or the bench press. This gives you the opportunity to increase your range of motion and train even more effectively.
- Bands can also be a great alternative for exercises with a bad resistance profile. For example, during dumbbell biceps curls which do not provide any tension at the bottom part of the movement.
- Bands can also be used to substitute whole movements. Lateral raises, rows, flys or leg exercises can be substituted by bands for example.
- Lastly, bands can be used for stretching
Power Bands are available in 4 different versions
This version is 104 cm long, 13 mm wide and has a resistance of between 2 and 15 kg. These can be used for e.g. lateral raises or for making chest exercises harder (if you use 2 bands).
This version is 104 cm long, 21 mm wide and has a resistance of between 5 and 20 kg. These can be used for e.g. biceps curls, triceps pushdowns or for making squats and the leg press even harder.
This version is 104 cm long, 32 mm wide and has a resistance of between 12 and 37 kg. These can be used for e.g. Pull ups and chin ups and for setting up squats with a reverse band set-up.
Blue (Xtra Heavy)
This version is 104 cm long, 45 mm wide and has a resistance of between 20 and 55 kg. These can be used for example if you cannot do pull ups yet, but still want to practice and improve at them.