Hemp Seeds- XXL Nutrition
Order 300 gram
- Contains vegetable proteins
- Contains more then 20 kinds of minerals
- Contains all essential amino acids, enzymes, vitamin E and lecithin
- Contains alfa, béta and gamma globulins
- Contains Chlorofyl and G.L.A.
- Contains Edestin ( from the greek word 'Edestos' which means edible) which is considered as the most easy protein to eat and to digest
Shelled hemp seeds is easy to use in all kinds of shakes/ smoothies and salades. The seeds are delicious in various mixes of nuts, salades and soups. Hemp seed can also be ground to hemp flout, which can later be used to bake glute-free bread or cookies. Or to make hemp milk. Please be aware that hemp seeds absorbs a lot of water so be sure to drink enough water.
Hemp belongs to the family of the mulberry and is one of the oldest known plants in the world. As far as we know this plant comes originally from Central Asia, and its use probably goes back to the stone age.
Hemp contains numerous nutrients and is over the centuries by many different cultures, ranging from the ancient Indians, Persians, Egyptians, Sumerians, Mesopotamians to indigenous tribes in Central America. The hemp where hemp seeds and hemp oil are made is also called industrial hemp, and unlike marijuana has virtually no psychoactive effect.