- Return within 30 days
- Home pick up option
- Money back within 10 days
- Easy & transparent return policy
How do I return my package?
1. Register your return
Click on the red button below marked 'register return'. Do this within 30 days after you have received your order. State the reason for why you are returning the product and choose your preferred shipping method.
2. Packaging it
Put the products you want to return in the original box or in another sturdy box. Stick the return label that you have received on the package. Do not forget to remove your old label.
3. Send your package
Make sure that you bring your package to a Service Point of your choice or have it picked up by our collection service. You can indicate your preference in the in the first step.
When the package has reached us and been processed, we will make sure that the amount is refunded to you within 10 working days.
What are the return options?
What if I cannot print out my return label?
If you do not have a printer yourself, you could print out a label for a small amount at your local supermarket or library. You can also choose to use our pick-up service for an extra €1, because you do not need to print out a label. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions, we will be more than happy to help.
What are the terms and conditions for returns?
Items can be returned when:
- They are returned within 30 days of receipt
- Dietary supplements are sealed and unopened. We do NOT take back opened packages.
- Clothing is returned in its original condition, including the card and bag. Trying something on is of course allowed
- Underwear and socks will only be returned if the products are still in their original packaging.
- Goodies must be returned pro rata. If this does not happen the goodies will be charged to your account.
- Goodies cannot be swapped or exchanged for money or shopping credit
What are the costs for returning an item?
An amount of €4 will be charged to cover the cost of postage for the return. This will be charged when you submit a request for a return.
No return costs will be charged for the following exceptions*:
- You have received a different product than the one you ordered
- The product that you ordered is damaged when you receive it
- The expiry date of the product has lapsed by the time you receive it
* You will need to contact customer service to arrange for an exception to be made for the return delivery
Do I need to return the goodies with my return package?
If one or more products are returned, the goodies must be returned pro rata. If this does not happen the goodies will be charged to your account.
What if my package is rejected?
If a package is rejected or not picked up at a Pakjegemak point, the full purchase amount will be refunded minus € 4 return costs.
What are the terms and conditions for business clients?
A business client pays the return costs themselves of €5. If it concerns a wrong product, then we will cover the return costs.
Will the product be collected from my home or do I have to send it myself?
When you register your return, you can choose whether you have the package picked up from your home or whether you take it to a pick-up point yourself.
How should I pack my products to send them back?
Please return the products in their original condition (clothing incl. card and bag) and preferably in the original box or another sturdy box.
Does XXL Nutrition offer replacements or exchange?
Unfortunately, at the moment we are unable offer this option yet. But we are working every day to improve our service. We will soon be able to offer this option! Keep an eye on our site.
What is the warranty period?
On electronics and fitness equipment, the legal warranty period is 6 months.